we are happy to announce a partnership with the app developer Sergey Smirnov. He developed the iPhone app #SCB • Caller ID & Blocker to identify and block unwanted calls. Additionally you can put numbers on a personal black- or whitelist. The app also allows you to filter and block incoming SMS messages.
The #SCB app uses the tellows database to identify unknown numbers. Therefore spam numbers like robocalls, telemarketers and advertising can be identified before the user picks up the phone and saves you lots of time. If you have been bothered by a number that has not been reported, you can add it to your blacklist and report it to warn others about this number as well.
Overview of the app features:
- Clean simple yet powerful UI
- Phone app integration — blocking and identifying incoming calls, recent calls identification support, number identification while typing
- Messages app integration — filter undesired incoming text messages into a separate SMS-Junk folder
- Unwanted calls blocking
- Regular database updates
- “Black” and “white” lists
- Powerful ways to build flexible and precise SMS filters, with wildcards and alphanumeric senders support
- Dashboard with quick access to common functions
- SMS filtering is available on all iPhones running iOS 11 and later
- Call blocking and caller ID is available on all iPhones running iOS 10 and later (including iPhone 5/5C)
The app is available for all devices using iOS 10 and higher and can be downloaded in the app store:
About the developer: Sergey Smirnov is the head of development team of a federal level organization and an indie iOS developer. He focuses on different aspects of modern digital life safety, his projects include multiple solutions for unwanted calls and text messages filtering, ads blocking and never-done-before solutions for privacy, anonymity and secure communications.
We are always happy about new collaborations. Feel free to send us an E-Mail, if you are interested in working with us.
Your tellows team