The winner of this week is scam from Manchester claiming to get back your PPI. They call you, leave no message and hope you will call them back. If you do so, they charge you double for your phone call.
Let’s see who are the UK spammers of the week:
1. 01618505451, from Manchester – United Kingdom, with a Tellows Score of 8
2. 01933698538, from Wellingborough – United Kingdom, with a Tellows Score of 7
3. 01614867770, from Manchester – United Kingdom, with a Tellows Score of 8
4. 01706830603, from Rochdale, Rossendale – United Kingdom, with a Tellows Score of 7
5. 01912760399, from Tyneside – United Kingdom, with a Tellows Score of 7
Tellows-user Tyson has reported number 01618505451 with a Tellows score of 9 and wrote:
Scam artists wanting your money like the banks and the PCM of uk does fuckall again come on bnp
Second place belongs to the number 01933698538 what is another „reclaim your PPI“ scam. SMGR wrote the last comment on this number:
Icemark Consumer Solutions – looking to recover PPI (I have never had a loan or credit card). Did not pick up – a recorded message left a voicemail
For the first time in our Top 5 appeared number 01614867770 that was reported as Harassment call with Tellows score of 9 by our user P.A.T. :
Several calls over the last few days some silent. Have sent an email telling them that if they call again I shall log nit and ask my solicitor to claim £30 for each call I answer! Silent or not.
Don’t hesitate to share your experiences with us,
Your Tellows Team