Archiv der Kategorie: Weekly Top 3 Nuisance Callers

(English) New Top 5 of Most Annoying Numbers in UK

Facebooktwitterredditpinteresttumblrmail

Leider ist der Eintrag nur auf Amerikanisches Englisch verfügbar.

Whenever someone receives a call from a strange number arrises a question: “How to check who is calling me?“ Answer is simple – check it on Tellows It works very simply. Put in the number of someone who called you, read the complaints and see where the number comes from, read experiences of other people and then post your own. Simple, you see!

Regarding the most wanted numbers we make our weekly updates on most annoying numbers in UK. So, are you ready to know who is hiding behind UK’s most annoying numbers this week ? Here we are with UK’s latest update on Top 5 of Most Annoying Numbers.

1. 01422387713 from Halifax – United Kingdom with a tellows Score of 9
2. 01618505451 from Manchester – United Kingdom with a tellows Score of 8
3. 01709384780 from Rotherham – United Kingdom with a tellows Score of 6
4. 01933441081 from Wellingborough – United Kingdom with a tellows Score of 8
5. 01614867770 from Manchester – United Kingdom with a tellows Score of 8

The most wanted number 01422387713 this week comes from Halifax and Tellows user Fed up posted the last comment on this number:

Call daily on my work phone. Have requested they stop but they still persist

This is a classic harassment call and it has been our top leader for a couple of months already. The second place goes to number 01618505451 that has been reported as harassment call, also. Our user bagsy told us:

Calling me everyday for months despite me ignoring their calls. ask too many personal questions over the phone

If you receive harassing phone calls, hang up immediately on obscene callers or strangers who ask questions regarding private matters. Do not share your private information and be aware of scammers!

We wish you a scam free week!
Yours, Tellows Team

Facebooktwitteryoutubeinstagram

(English) UK’s Most Wanted Spam and Scam Callers

Another week has passed and we are back to you with our weekly update. This week’s peculiarity is concerning all those annoying PPI claims companies and telemarketers with their calls and even worse is that they are refusing to remove people’s numbers from their lists – that’s the way they work. As a result, in these tough economic times, your telephone seems to ring more often and the amount of annoying or harassing phone calls from telemarketers and PPI claims companies may even double.

Let’s have a look on UK’s most wanted spam and scam callers this week:

1. 01422387713 from Halifax – United Kingdom with a tellows score of 9
2. 01618505451 from Manchester – United Kingdom with a tellows score of 8
3. 01792455426 from Swansea – United Kingdom with a tellows score of 8
4. 01942710601 from Wigan – United Kingdom Score with a tellows score of 6
5. 02076197597 from London – United Kingdom with a tellows score of 3

First place goes to the number from Halifax with a tellows score of 9 that has been reported by our users a Harrasment call. Tellows user Annette commented on the number 01422387713 :

They rang me – I hadn’t a clue what he was taking about – I told him he shouldn’t have my mobile number anyway – And I wasn’t interested in what he had to say noe was I going to confirm to him any information he asked for. I told him not to ring me again and to remove my number from the data base

A newcomer in our Weekly Top 5 with a number 01792455426 belongs to another PPI claims company called Lifestyle Money. Tellows user fred bloggs commented on the number:

apparently, through searching on the web, 01792455426 belongs to Liefstyle Money who call you about reclainming PPI which is very easy to do yourself and there is no reason why anyone should use a separate company !

The last but not least is another newcomer with a number 02076197597 that was reported as a fund raiser and Peter wrote the last comment on this number:

It’s a call center working for a fund raiser.
If you signed up to give money for a good cause, a third company working together with the fund raiser will call you and ask you to increase your donations.
It’s no scam but can be annoying if you ignore them and don’t ask them to remove you from their records.

As you can see there are many newcomers this week what means that the world of spam and scam is changing every day. New and new players are joining the game and we need your help to find them out !

Take care, friends of tellows !!!
Team tellows

(English) The Most Wanted Scam and Spam Calls in the UK

Here we go again with last week’s 5 most annoying spam and scam numbers:

1. 01422387713 , from Halifax – United Kingdom, with a Tellows Score of 8
2. 01618505451, from Manchester – United Kingdom, with a Tellows Score of 8
3.01933698538, from Wellingborough – United Kingdom, with a Tellows Score of 7
4. 01709384780, from Rotherham – United Kingdom, with a Tellows Score of 6
5. 01942710601, Wigan – United Kingdom, with a Tellows Score of 6

The first 3 places this week go to PPI claim companies. I’m sure you’re all sick to death of having these calls and the day when they will stop calling you will be the happiest day of your lifes.

Tellows user Fed-up commented on the number 01422387713 :

Call daily on my work phone. Have requested they stop but they still persist

Another tellows user Lucius wrote the last comment on this 01618505451 number:

yet another scam with profound interest in me claiming my PPI. they cold call any number they get their dirty little fingers on. scum/scam.

Telemarketing calls are also still annoying our users. This time calls from Vodafone. Our user Ian_Belfast is writing:

I recently had a text from Vodafone telling me they would call soon to check that I am on the right price plan. Inquiries on the web suggest that this number belongs to Vodafone,so nothing to worry about except that it’s irritating that they have rung three times in one day and hung up on answer each time

We’re looking forward to reading more of your comments!
Keep us updated and have a spam free week !

Yours,
Team Tellows

(English) The British Top 5 Phone Scammers

The winner of this week is scam from Manchester claiming to get back your PPI. They call you, leave no message and hope you will call them back. If you do so, they charge you double for your phone call.
Let’s see who are the UK spammers of the week:

1. 01618505451, from Manchester – United Kingdom, with a Tellows Score of 8
2. 01933698538, from Wellingborough – United Kingdom, with a Tellows Score of 7
3. 01614867770, from Manchester – United Kingdom, with a Tellows Score of 8
4. 01706830603, from Rochdale, Rossendale – United Kingdom, with a Tellows Score of 7
5. 01912760399, from Tyneside – United Kingdom, with a Tellows Score of 7

Tellows-user Tyson has reported number 01618505451 with a Tellows score of 9 and wrote:

Scam artists wanting your money like the banks and the PCM of uk does fuckall again come on bnp

Second place belongs to the number 01933698538 what is another „reclaim your PPI“ scam. SMGR wrote the last comment on this number:

Icemark Consumer Solutions – looking to recover PPI (I have never had a loan or credit card). Did not pick up – a recorded message left a voicemail

For the first time in our Top 5 appeared number 01614867770 that was reported as Harassment call with Tellows score of 9 by our user P.A.T. :

Several calls over the last few days some silent. Have sent an email telling them that if they call again I shall log nit and ask my solicitor to claim £30 for each call I answer! Silent or not.

Don’t hesitate to share your experiences with us,
Take care,
Your Tellows Team

(English) Weekly Top 5 Annoying Spammers & Scammers

Another week has passed and we are back to you with our weekly update. Scammers and spammers were very active this week and as a result we have a new Top 5 leader.

1. 01422387713, from Halifax – United Kingdom, with a Tellows Score of 8
2. 01618505451, from Manchester – United Kingdom, with a Tellows Score of 7
3. 01792455426, from Swansea – United Kingdom, with a Tellows Score of 8
4. 01933698538, from Wellingborough – United Kingdom, with a Tellows Score of 7
5. 02031671196, from London – United Kingdom, with a Tellows Score of 7

There were more than 10000 inquiries for the Top Leader !! It drives me crazy when I think of how these people are persistent in annoying UK citizens with their scam calls days, weeks and months long. They do not even somehow get our numbers, but they also know our names! Tellows-user rosie is very frustrated and she shared her experience with us:

THIS COMPANY KNEW MY NAME, AND WAS TRYING TO GET ME TO COMFIRM IT,
I SAID I DO NOT COMFIRM ANYTHING TO SOMEONE WHO I DONT KNOW, I KEPT SAYING TELL ME WHO YOU ARE AND I MAY KNOW WHO YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, ABIT OF THIS BANTER WENT ON, AND AS I WOULD NOT COMFIM, HE HUNG UP, IVE READ THAT YOU SHOULD NEVER COMFIRM ANYTHING TO STRANGERS

2nd place this week and the winner of the last week 01618505451 as well as owners of 3rd place 01792455426 and 4th place 01933698538 are very active telemarketers that „help you to claim your PPI“ but actually don’t. Another classic scam. Our user GÄntz is also wondering how many are there ???

evers day another PPI calims company calls… how many are there?

The last but not least /02031671196 is another telemarketer. Tellows user scott has reported:

These guys hassle me every day for the past 3 months, they call at all hours to catch you off guard! They try to sell me vacant land for property development. AVOID at all costs!

Every week spamers and scammers are getting more and more active and we really need your help, dear Tellow-users, to report the numbers that have been annoying you the most. The war is not over. And we are very thankful for every comment you leave and every number you report !

(English) The UK Top 5 Annoying Numbers

Here are the most annoying and most wanted spam numbers that have been harassing UK citizens during the last week. Luckily, tellows users provide us with vital information and we are always up to date of the UK’s Most Wanted spam and scam Numbers.

1. 01618505451 from Manchester, United Kingdom with a Tellows Score of 7
2. 01792455426 from Swansea, United Kingdom with a Tellows Score of 8
3. 01933698538 from Wellingborough, United Kingdom with a Tellows Score of 7
4. 01614867770 from Manchester, United Kingdom with a Tellows Score of 8
5. 08453130337 from United Kingdom with a Tellows Score of 6

The most wanted number this week 01618505451 was searched almost 7500 times now. Our user Lucius identified it as Cost trap and reported:

yet another scam with profound interest in me claiming my PPI. they cold call any number they get their dirty little fingers on. scum/scam.

The 2nd place goes to 01792455426 . It is another PPI claiming company. Our user fred bloggs shared his experience with us:

apparently, through searching on the web, 01792455426 belongs to Liefstyle Money who call you about reclainming PPI which is very easy to do yourself and there is no reason why anyone should use a separate company !

The 3rd goes to the number 01933698538 which was reported as Telemarketer. Our user paul told us:

this caller is from smart claims and consumer solutions they keep phoning my mobile. never had a loan or credit card or been invilved in an accident.frustrated

The 4th place goes to number 01614867770 that has been annoying our users for a long while already. Our user Richard said:

I keep getting calls from accident claims saying that I had an accident last December and that I can claim for injurys but I have not had an accident. I told them dozens of times! called 6 times yesterday .

The 5th place goes to 08453130337. Our user Sean Haroldson has identified it as a Survey and reported:

Just recieved a call from this number the man said he was conducting research, i asked how he got my number, he told me they pick one number the rest is randomised thats how he got it, i wasnt buying it so i said not interested and hung up

Scammers have been very active this week so be careful and don’t hesitate to share your experiences with us,
Your Tellows Team

(English) A new week leads to a new Top 3!

Hello tellows-friends! It’s time for a new Top 3 of the most annoying telephone numbers. And here they are:

01277897600 from Brentwood with a tellows Score of 9
01792455426 from Swansea with a tellows Score of 8
01614867770 from Manchester with a tellows Score of 8

Place 1 goes to 01277897600 from Brentwood. Our users evaluated the telephone number with a score of 9 which shows the untrustworthiness of it. The caller is identified as ufindalocal.com. Bert explained the method of them:

I had the same parasites call me my bill went from a couple of hundred to like 6k. They call you back trying to do add-ons and you think they are adding to the same contract! WRONG!! They give you a new one but don’t tell you we have even cancelled our contracts within the 60 days and they still try and get money from you!! Brad who seems to be the very obnoxious and with no people skills is a parasite he really needs help!!!!!

Place 2, 01792455426 from Swansea, seems to be another number from the PPI calling you because of different offers. Our users complained about silence and strange noises at the other end of the line. Like for example Clara L:

calls me a couple of times a week. it always goes dead when I answer it. when called back it’s always engaged

The 3rd place is again 01614867770 from Manchester with a tellows Score of 8. Some users reported that number as one of the Action Claims. Cooper illustrated a possible procedure of such a call:

„jo?“
„Hi, is that Mr Anthony ********?“
„Yes, speaking…“
line goes dead.

That’s it from this week.
Take care, your Tellows Team!

(English) A weekly update: Our Top 3 of the most wanted telephone numbers!

These three numbers are currently most requested on tellows:

1.) 02034760353 from London with a tellows Score of 7
2.) 01933698538 from Wellingborough with a tellows Score of 7
3.) 08448471424 from an unknown place in the UK with a tellows Score of 5

The first place goes to 02034760353 from London. In spite of the fact that this number is our winner this week, nobody knows who hides behind it. User Holly shares her bad experiences:

This number called and called me… even at night! I tried to phone back but no one answers. Very annoying!!!

In case you know the person or company belonging to rank 1, feel free to add comments!

Number 01933698538, which was the most annoying number in the last Top 3, comes in second this week. There are new findings about it. Harveytoo supposes that we are dealing with a data-sale:

They asked for my husband, who has had a separate number for 15 years. So, they must be buying numbers from an old database

Our 3rd place goes with more than 1800 search requests to 08448471424. According to the users comments it’s a question of a debt collection company. But they aren’t at one with each other concerning the trustworthiness. While Ashton is sure that it’s a scam, MeSir talks about a serious debt collection number from O2.

Ashton:

I received two txt about an unpaid and overdue bill. Scammers, do not call back or pay!!!

MeSir:

Late payments for o2, not a scam.

Did you have a call from 08448471424, too? Then clarify the situation by commenting the trustworthiness!

That’s it from this week.
Your Team Tellows

(English) The weeky Top 3 of the most annoying numbers!!!

The new year brought new numbers which bother our users!

And here are the 3 most annoying of them:

1.) 01933698538 from Wellingborough with a tellows-score of 7
2.) 01622845421 from Maidstone with a tellows-score of 8
3.) 01614867770 from Manchester with a tellows-score of 8

The first place goes to 01933698538 from Wellingborough. The Tellows-Users, who searched the number more than 5000 times now, are really upset. They complain about lots of calls in the middle of the night and about no answers after calling back. User Lou is sure of his opinion:

Just another scam caller no doubt.

No wonder that this number got a score of 7.
It’s quite the same with the 2nd rank this week. It goes to 01622845421 from Maidstone and gets a tellows-score of 8. Jamies comment shows the anger:

I would give this number a rating of ’10‘,if 10 was available.

01614867770, the 3rd rank this week, is a number from Manchester. Clare shared her experiences with the other user by telling them that this was a harassment call.

That’s it today. Lets wait for the next Top 3!

Your Tellows-Team!

(English) The UK Top 3 Annoying Numbers

There are some new numbers on the top UK spam ranks:

1. 01933698538 from Wellingborough with a tellows score of 7
2. 01614867770 from Manchester with a tellows score of 8
3. 01622845421 from Maidstone with a tellows score of 8

The first number ist a telemarketing call. User Tom shows us we should stand our ground!

„Another scammer? Caller quickly hung up when he realised he wasn’t going to get anywhere.“

This week on 2nd place ist another silent call number. And this is how it goes reportrted by Cooper

„a most interesting call.

„jo?“
„Hi, is that Mr Anthony ********?“
„Yes, speaking…“
line goes dead.

sparkling, isn’t it? „

The UK presents a new nighttime harasser with 01622845421, calling late at night claiming to be from Energy helpline.com asking for your bank account number. Remember you should never give out that kind of information over the phone!

That´s it for this week
Stay tuned and keep eyes and ears open for more spam numbers!
Kind regards,
Team Tellows